Sunday, January 13, 2013

Family Pictures and other goodness

This Momma received the most amazing Christmas gift from an anonymous person - a photography session with Angie N Photography for family pictures.  I cried when she contacted me, but not near like I cried when she posted the sneak peek of these pictures.  Wow - I really needed this. 










Not only has our family been blessed with the gift of the photo session.  We have been blessed when we turn every corner.  Cards in the mail, prayers, love offerings, prayers, phone calls, prayers, anonymous deposits in our bank account, kind gestures, prayers, restaurant gift certificates, and more prayers.  I am absolutely AMAZED!  Thank you Lord for your goodness.  In the midst of "Plan B" I am in complete peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment