Thursday, May 30, 2013

Crazy Train Derailed

By popular demand - here is the juice detox review. 

Well, I think I must have gone to tinkle at least 72 times today. I didn't have a chance to have a nap as expected because I was walking back and forth to the bathroom all day. (The restroom is a ways away from us outside of the PICU.)  Alright - I realize that the tinkle talk is probably way too much information -so I apologize friends, but in my quest for fair and balanced reporting, I feel it is very important to give you the whole story. 

I have come to the conclusion that I don't like the strange taste of beets & ginger. I am not a big fan of Kale either. Right about the time I started to drink my lunch, Parson had a terrible tummy ache & got really upset. I could even hear the rumbly in her tumbly. She made REAL tears for the first time in her life.  Her tears made me have tears. She was even wincing and scrunching her face in a crying fashion -crying is something else she has never done (even though she can't make a crying sound). 

The lunch drink was gross - didn't even finish it all and chunked it. My baby was crying, my lunch drink was awful and I hadn't even had any caffeine.  At this point I'm rethinking the detox.  It's gonna have to be tears or detox for this Momma  - but not both.  The crazy train has definitely derailed. I am too much of a emotional eater -- Bring on the sweet tea, chocolate & French fries -- clean living is not for me.  

Parson is still having some tummy issues, but other than that she is doing good. She worked with physical therapy today and was able to sit up for a bit. She was more awake and alert than she has been in about a week. The good news is that she hasn't had to be paralyzed in over 48 hours. Woohooo. I claim that as a small victory. 

I'll take small victories over juice detox any day. :) People, they don't call it the crazy train for nuthin'!  Excuse me, because I'm getting off at the next stop. 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Here is the chunky money wiped out after her PT workout today... (Excuse the messed up hair, she just got done working out.)

PDiddy with Nurse Roy and Nurse Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment