Monday, February 11, 2013

Pep Talk

Parson's ventilator has been on very minimal settings today and she has performed well on the tests today -- SO the plan is to extubate her again later this afternoon. I am very optimistic as are the doctors. We have been giving her little pep talks all day long. "Gimme a P. Gimme a A. Gimme a R"... I reminded her earlier that she was BORN TO BE AWESOME! (I stole that from Kid President - I have a HUGE crush on that kid! ) So she has been officially "Pep Talked". It is time to be strong & courageous.

I am hopeful and will post an update later this evening. The pep rally will be starting soon.

"Have I not commanded you? Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go.". -- Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment